Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wise words I needed to hear.

"I poured a half glass of juice in my cup nd I questioned myself, is this glass half full or half empty? Then I thought y does that matter I am extremely thirsty. Sometimes we focus on minor things and pay no mind to The MAJOR issue at hand. :D stay GOLDGEOUS :D. FOCUS ON WHATS MOST IMPORTANT."

I was feeling a little less than peachy today, but these words helped put things into perspective for me.
These are the words of a good friend of mine, a very wise man, LIFE COACH and MOVE-I-VATIONAL SPEAKER, Elias Zechariah Barnes.

This is just a taste of the many wise words that this man has encouraged me and many others with. 
I am thankful to be blessed by such GREATNESS.

 Friend him on facebook & follow him on twitter

I needed that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch for commenting! leave me your blog URL so I can check you out!

Add.this.