Tuesday, September 6, 2011

TOP SHOP Fall Favs

hEY DOLLS, let me start off by apologizing for not posting for about 6 years, I had soo much going on with school starting, death in my family, and on top of all of that Im laptopless for the moment. But not to worry, I plan on purchasing a new laptop ASAP.

I would say that "fall is around the corner" but with the frigged winds and frosty rains I have felt outside mixed with my anemic self, ITS HERE, fall is here in living color and I am hardly prepared :((. But this week I have been stalking my fav online stores for their latest fall fashions. One of the spots that I saw a bagillion yummy finds was TOP SHOP.

Here are a few of the fabulous pieces I found...

Rockin.Robin
the 50's style dresses and color blocking go perfect can take you through your coldest winter with paired with your fav opaque tights and, overtheknee-highs.


chiffon.me.crazy.
rock these flimsy blouses in our out.


layer.it.on.me.
Whether its your robe looking kimonos or Heathcliff's fav cardi, the mad layered look is one of my favs this season. The long sleeve under short sleeve trend is an absolute must!


Top.Coat.
Faux furs, Boyfriend Wools, Fur Collared leathers, and Cocoons are EVERYSINGLETHING this season.
Even though these coats are fancy and lengthy they are perfect if rocked with your everyday looks. Fur is no longer strictly formal.


Suadey.brooks.
suede, oversided collars, fringes, padded shoulders, warm hues.
the.end.



print.shop.
Printed bottoms mixed-mached with the perfect printed top is a fun trend to play with.
And of course palazzo pants are my fav. and they are just even more terrific with some funky prints!


death.of.highwaistedshortpensilskirt.
I dont know how much more I can take of this mad trend that AA started but it has every woman from Egypt to Antarctica running ramped and driving it into the ground.
So since they are dead to me lets look forward ladies, well in fashion looking forward is always looking backwards but you get the point.
So instead of raiding the 80s for their skirted sensations lets get groovy with the fierce kittys of the 50's (with the below the knee pencil skirt) and the 70s (with the leather, flared mini).
Rock these with your shirt in or out!


SHOEGASM.#ownit
I dont know how to act right not. I am getting all of these. like. I. died.


color.block.
Yes even in the winter time these open toed, colorblocked, suede masterpieces are so clutch. just throw your fav tight or sock on.
These natural tone color blocked riding boots go essentially with anything. and everything.


Have fun with your fall fashion hunting beauties!
I cant wait to see the ways you guys OWN the seasons fabulous trends!

.LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch for commenting! leave me your blog URL so I can check you out!

Add.this.