Sunday, December 30, 2012

12/25/12


christmas jammies and ashy feet, tis the season :)




brother boy

stopped by my auntie's house



newest addition to the fam, baby Ev :)







cardigan: rag n bone from the target x neiman marcus collection
leather pants: target
chain: thrifted
 nike dunk sneaker wedges: nordstrom




no more babies :( 






nobody wanted to tell me I had lipstick on my teeth but this pic is too priceless to omit. my mom mom n my lil mama, kyra


my Dad loves entertaining the kiddies. 

6 year olds get tablets for christmas in 2012


i live for precious moments like these. present black father; grandfather.


dap.
sisdah.
love.



Hope you spent Christmas cherishing loved ones as well.
Peace. 
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch for commenting! leave me your blog URL so I can check you out!

Add.this.