Thursday, March 15, 2012

"That is so Vogue"

Celebrity stylist, June Ambrose is finally doing a reality TV show!!!
The show, "Styled by June" is scheduled to air March 19 at 9:30 pm on VH1. 
She had her show's premier last night and celebrated with a few of her clients. 
I have followed and admired June heavily ever since I decided I wanted to get into styling, she was one of the first stylists that I researched and stalked. I think this woman is incredibly fabulous and she has flawless style if you let me tell it.
 Honestly Im not really into reality TV, but June can walk around her house in her jammies all day and I wouldn't care, I loveeeeee her and I'm going to be glued to the tv each and every Monday night. 


She gave me life with this  floral Cynthia Rowley dress and bronze Brian Atwood Pumps that she wore to
her premier.  
June always keeps the hair and makeup simple and chic, and I'm loving the nude lip and smokey eye she's been doing these days. 
Looks like she popped a few extra curls in her doo for the big night as well. 

Some of June's close friends and clients joined her on the big night. 

In her show June is focusing on revamping the careers of her clients starting with their style and healing wounds they have developed over time, whether from the industry or just life in general. June is getting these celebs ready for the press, the red carpet and the media in order to give their image a fresh start. 
I like the theme of this show especially because it shows the psychological, and personal aspects to staying as well. Like June says, its not just about "playing dress up".

 June styling celebrity client, Jaleel White. 


The YBF did a mini interview with June, catching up on her recent projects, talking about balancing things, and stuff and junk.


Last night on twitter, around 1am, June leaked the first episode of "Styled by June"if you don't want to wait until Monday, click the link and check it out now! 




Lata Loves!!!
-Gabby

2 comments:

  1. aw yay! too cute...urkle done got fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's such an inspiration and i'm so happy VH1 did this show. it's refreshing to see something positive on TV.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting! leave me your blog URL so I can check you out!

Add.this.