Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Curling Wand Chronicles

So if you've been keeping up with my weave chronicles, you know that Ive been trying to stick to heatless styling techniques. However, for the past couple of days I've been playing around with heath tools to style my hair. Since I've been rocking the side part I've tried to explore my options with curling irons, curling wands, and flat irons. I try to stick to heatless styling because they are healthier, but I also do so because I'm not all that great at styling with heat tools. 

Today, I was practicing with a curling wand, and I was quite pleased with the results...Check it...





The curling wand I use is called a conair YouCurler and it was purchased from target for about 35 bucks.



Although I do prefer the heatless styling methods, I do love this curling wand. Aside from it being a potential lethal weapon if you aren't careful with this 400degree pole, it fulfills all of your curling wants and needs. Its pretty comfortable for the most part, and its easy to use. I honestly can't for the life of me figure out how to use a traditional curling iron so the curling wand is really holding a sista down. 

This curling wand has 4 temp settings and an ON/OFF switch.

But be super careful with this bad boy, this thing is no joke, I've already burned each one of my fingers and my neck :/

XOG.baby



1 comment:

  1. Nice hair, great blog with pics. I am promoting a site for curling wand:

    http://www.curling-wand.com.
    pls check it out.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for commenting! leave me your blog URL so I can check you out!

Add.this.