Tuesday, November 12, 2013

50 told me "Go head switch ya style up"

Hey yall! Im so sorry about neglecting you guys, but daddy's home now. I could list a million and a half reasons why I have been a dead-beat blogger for the past 6 months, but I'll spare you guys. All that really matters is that I'm blogging again.

As I'm sure you can tell there have been some changes made to the blog...For starters "Gspot.Own.It." its now "Warehouse 55". Let's be real guys...it was time.

In the time that I was away from your pretty little faces I did a lot of reflecting and whatnot, and I don't know if this is just a phase or not, but I'm pretty much over wearing makeup and weave n stuff. In the past 3 months I snatched my wig off, shaved my head, and got rid of half of my makeup, and I can't remember the last time I painted my nails...hell, I haven't plucked my eyebrows in 2 months. So, yea... in 2013 I'm probably considered a cave woman, but as a friend of mine would say, "I like me."... Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying that their's anything wrong with all the makeup, weaves, wigs, mani's, pedi's, sugar, and spice, n everything nice...I honestly just ain't got time. I can't keep up with yall n Beyonce so imma just do me and admire yall.

With that said Warehouse 55 is going to be a little less focused on me and my look of the day and more focused on the world through my lens. Warehouse 55 will be your go-to site for all things style with a little hair and beauty on the side.  I don't want to do too much talking about what you can expect from Warehouse 55. I'd much rather just show you, so stay tuned.

P.S. I haven't been blogging or youtubing because those are the most time consuming forms of interacting with you guys but I have been present on instagram, twitter, and fb so make sure you're following me on those joints... IG: @warehousefityfive twitter: @warehouse55 , Facebook: Gabby Pressley also you can email me at warehousefiftyfive@gmail.com for any inquiries.



Peace,
G.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to this new iteration of your blog.!! seems like we've been on the same frequency per our conversations over the part couple of weeks; I've also revamped my blogging perspective to meet a need far greater than the nonsense in my day to day life. It's funny, because one of your first responses to my first blog was that you loved my writing. I've partnered with one of my bro's & we've started a writer's blog titled www.adoubledvision.blogspot.com

    Keep being great Gabb, love you.!!
    -BM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Bay, I love you more! you are such a great inspiration and source of support! I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve with www.adoublevision.blogspot.com. Stepping outside the box isn't easy but it takes gem's like you and I to do it!

      Stay you, Bay!

      -G.

      Delete

Thanks a bunch for commenting! leave me your blog URL so I can check you out!

Add.this.