Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Back to Business

Hello G-Riders!!!
(get it?...Gspot Riders?...Ride or Die Gspot Supporters...No?)

Anywhooo...
First I want to apologize for the hiatus and the random, and inconsistent posts!!! 
And secondly I wanted to thank you guys for all of the support you have shown me on the blog, YouTube Channel, and Facebook page. I really do appreciate it all!!!
The reason why I wasn't putting up posts very frequently is because I broke my camera back in December, and instead of fixing it I decided to get an upgrade. However, the upgrade was way more than a college student like myself could just pull out of her bank account so I had to wait to get it. Then it took even longer because I also decided to upgrade my laptop. 

I ended up getting the Canon Rebel T2i (camera) and I got the MacBook Pro (laptop). I decided to upgrade my camera to a DSLR because I wanted to have better quality photos for you guys to look at as well as better quality videos for my YouTube Channel. I did some research and saw that this camera has some pretty amazing video capabilities so I just had to have it. I decided to upgrade my laptop because I liked the photo/video- editing capabilities of the Macs, such as iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, and iPhoto. Yess a blogger's best friend!

I recently started my YouTube Channel and I have a lot of great new ideas for the blog. So I decided to start 2012 off on the right foot with GSpot by making some vital investments in my brand; and ultimately in my dream. 


I hope the improvements I'm trying to make are helpful and pleasing! :)

Stay Tuned!
-GP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch for commenting! leave me your blog URL so I can check you out!

Add.this.