Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day

This weekend my fam hit the sand down in Wildwoods, NJ to celebrate the holiday. 


My mom rocked the most fab cover-up!



Of course we had the wawa hoagies on deck. 

Papa Slugg and I 
My little sis

I mixed and and matched a neon top with an electric bottom to embrace this season's fab neon trend.
My little fly girl worked this season's one-piece trend and nailed the ruffles trend effortlessly. 



My kid bro






Pressley gals

My little sis and my brother's girlfriend chillin in the air
lol. I think we have an audience



She's a dancing machine
A family full of silly billies





Poor Imani, always the victim of DJ's life threatening stunts!




All of that to pack up those kites -_-

Salute


Vintage Roller Coaster? Tru.

Cake, Cake, Cake, Cake...?



Funnel Cake is my favorite food!
Polish Water Ice and Wildwoods exclusive fresh made Curley's fries.

I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend, with loved ones. 
And I Salute all of the soldiers who sacrificed their lives for the liberty of this country!

Later Lovers, 
Gab


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch for commenting! leave me your blog URL so I can check you out!

Add.this.