Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"This Little Black Girl is Beautiful"

So Im not sure if you guys remember but a couple of weeks ago I did a post of some behind the scenes footage from  a shoot I did. The photographer sent me some of the shots and a video that he created staring myself and the male model I was working with, Sabas Osorio. The film maker and photographer's name was John Paxton. And he was accompanied by two other photographers, Matt and Jaleel. The whole team was great and it was a complete blast working with these guys. 

The theme of the shoot was "Race Matters" I am in absolute love with the concept!
Enjoy!







If you're my friend on Facebook, you can view the video here . 


*Be sure to turn up the volume and to hit the HD button to get the full experience*

Let me know what you think!!! This is my modeling debut so your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Later Loves, 
Gab

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch for commenting! leave me your blog URL so I can check you out!

Add.this.