Saturday, May 12, 2012

Load it, Cock it, Aim it

Ohhhh Gspotters how I've missed thee!!!
I have been drowned in papers, projects, presentations, and finals for the past month, but the semester is over I'm bizzack!

I have lots much to tell ya, loves! 

For starters, today was a super fun day on the set of my first professional photoshoot. 
Yes y'all today I had my modeling debut, and I loved every second of it!

Of course Ill show you guys the shots when they are edited and ready, but my sister got a few behind the scenes shots of the happenings on the set.

The shoot was in Atlantic City at a tattoo parlor.
The wardrobe and makeup was by yours truly.

I loved the experience, and I learned so much!

Take a sneak peak...






























































and, cut. 

later loves!
-Gab


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch for commenting! leave me your blog URL so I can check you out!

Add.this.