Thursday, July 28, 2011

An Apple a day keeps the doctor away

As i play around with my iphone more And more,I'm starting to slowly but surely fall deeply in love with apple products. There are a ton of neat apps that I have downloaded over the past month. It seems that having an iPhone app connected to your website is the new thing n I'm loving it!



The app that I will feature this week is the "Revlon All Access" app that gives daily fashion and beauty tips straight from some of the industry's pro's.





Gucci Westman, June Ambrose, Polly Blitzer, and Annabel Tollman all teamed up to give you your daily dose of fabulousness!



So go now and download this yummy app on your iPhone, or iPod to get daily tips and current beauty and fashion ideas. N not to worry, if you miss a day, you can catch up with the archives section of the app!



Enhance your beauty through research loves!!! It's out there, we've just got to go get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch for commenting! leave me your blog URL so I can check you out!

Add.this.