Wednesday, July 27, 2011

sugar, spice, n everything nice...nastygal fit.

Hey loves, let me start off by apologizing for leaving you guys with no post for so long. I was on vacay last week, so I didn't get a chance to post anything. But don't worry, posts are backed up and I have lots to share with you guys, so stay tuned!

So check it, I decided to do something new with one of my fav hobbies...ONLINE SHOPPING!!! Whenever you go online shopping with one of you guy or gal friends, you can get a really good idea of the type of style that person has; and if their style is similar to yours you guys can get some serious bonding in during that online shopping session. So, because I browse and shop online so much, I'm going to share my experience with you guys. Each week Ill post an outfit or two, or three from my online shopping escapades. This is a way for me to give you guys a little taste of my style as well as some yummy ideas for outfits!

So with that said, this is the first fit and its from nastygal.com...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch for commenting! leave me your blog URL so I can check you out!

Add.this.