Sunday, July 10, 2011

week three

Hello Queens n Kings, I hope everyone had a great week and a fab holiday!!! Now I kno I'm late on the weekly hair update but I got yall; took these photos earlier in the week to prepare for a post but never got around to putting this one up. I def had some new growth and I'm getting past that week long awkward phase where it's stuck between a fade n my curls.










I'm predicting that my hair isn't going to grow at the same pace each week, this stuff has a mind of it's own but it's pretty cool recording the process!!!

But I'm so proud of myself!!! I have been sticking to my healthy hair regimen and so has britt...

Right after I took these photos, I did a deep conditioner with the new Carol's Daughter products I just purchased. Im going to do a mini review on them very soon so stay tuned!

Alright y'all have a lovely week!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch for commenting! leave me your blog URL so I can check you out!

Add.this.